SEHC Strategic Plan 2020-2025.
Our Six Pillars / Hillary's Maunga
- SEHC staff have the highest expectations of students in all aspects of their learning.
- Ākonga become lifelong learners empowered by inspiring teachers and leadership.
- We develop and implement culturally responsive educational practices to accelerate student achievement while supporting student well-being.
- SEHC operates within a nurturing environment to empower Māori students to achieve success as Māori.
- We grow Pacific Islands students so that they thrive as Pasifika.
- SEHC maximises seamless student and educational pathways for their ultimate success.
- We implement and grow transformative digital learning for our students.
- Our school develops and implements seamless maker-led learning environments.
- We nurture and support the future vision of our ākonga, whaea, whānau and wider community.
- SEHC prepares its students for further education and personal, social, cultural and economic success.
- Were always seeking effective solutions to our challenges.
- SEHC creates opportunities to include whānau / families in learning and school life.
- We work to support our students’ whānau / families to have the resources they need to be well and successful.
- Our school collaborates with external partners to support student and whānau well-being and success.
- We provide and maintain spaces and facilities that advance learning and support ākonga, staff and community well-being.
- SEHC staff are ambitious in order to secure new and inspiring facilities to expand educational opportunities.
- We teach and practice kaitiakitanga, reducing our carbon and environmental footprint wherever possible.
- SEHC nurtures leadership from the senior school to the principal and Board.
- We deliver quality services and systems that support a thriving and robust educational kainga.
- Our school develops and sustains a high performance culture among teachers, and student and senior leaders.